Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vegas revisted

So due to a bachelor party and some friends going, I shall be going back to Sin City at the end of October for a few days of gambling and debauchery.

Last night live(1-2NL, 10 handed), loose game...I limp utg with JJ, mp1 raises to 22, from a fairly tight player, 3 callers, the original raiser is the short stack and has about 40 or so left after he put in the 22.

What is the plan of action? What options do you have.
My stack is ~260.
Lets take folding out of the choices.

Whats the best play? Help...thoughts???

2 Comments:

Blogger Duck said...

so I reraise his 22, 150 more, to put him all in and shut out the other limpers figuring even if I am behind I think I give myself good enough odds...except I pick up a hitchiker who calls...

flop is A J X

thanks!

9:50 AM  
Blogger AKA Dirty Stacks said...

This blog sucks! Get off your duff and post something.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home